Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register for a program?
- What is the start time for the programs?
- What time do the programs run until?
- What if I have to cancel or reschedule my program?
- What are my options if I can't make the program on my scheduled date?
- What if I am late for the program?
- Do you have parking?
- How long is lunch break?
- Is lunch provided?
- Are there places nearby for lunch?
- Do you offer training programs on the weekend?
- Will I receive a certificate for completion of the program?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- When & Where will my PERMANENT Certificate be sent?
- How do I go about getting a replacement certificate?
- I have lost or did not receive my H2S Alive certificate, how do I locate it or order a replacement?
- Does your facility have WIFI?
- Can you send my certificate to my home address even though my employer paid for the program?
- Is it a requirement to take Confined Space Level I program before I can take the Level II, II-R, or Level III program?
- What is the difference between Confined Space Level I and Confined Space Level II-R?
- What is the difference between Emergency First-Aid (EFA) and Standard First-Aid (SFA)?
- What level of CPR is covered in your Open Registration programs?
- What do Levels HCP / A / B / C represent?
- For the H2S Alive program, do I need to be clean shaven?
- Why can't we challenge the H2S Alive program?
- How often do you offer ATV / Snowmobile training programs?
- Am I still able to participate in the ATV or Snowmobile program without a machine?
- Are your Fall Protection or Confined Space programs OSSA approved?
» Please call our main office number at: (403) 287-8578 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
» We ask students to arrive between 7:45 am - 8:00 am to fill out their registration forms with all programs starting at 8:00am SHARP
» Program starts at 8:00 am and finish usually close to 4:30 pm.
The instructor will inform students during the program if they anticipate the program may run later than 4:30 pm
» We require two (2) full business days to either cancel or reschedule any open registration program on our calendars or full charges will still apply. (NO REFUNDS)
» Please call as soon as you are aware that you are not be able to make your scheduled program.
- we allow substitutions if you have someone that can take your scheduled spot.
- If we are able to fill your spot prior to the scheduled program, we will reschedule your program at no extra charge to you.
» Our programs start at 8:00 am sharp and to be fair to the students that are on time, we must reschedule any late attendees for an additional program registration fee.
» Yes, we offer free parking however, in most cases we will have someone on the property directing you where to park when you arrive for the programs in the morning. Should you leave for lunch, please ensure that you are courteous when re-parking as to not take up to much room for other student parking.
» Each program presented can warrant a different length of time for coffee and lunch breaks however, most programs break for coffee at around 10:00 am & 3:00 pm. Lunch is typically around 12:00 pm and ranges from 45 minutes to an hour.
» Unfortunately we do not provide lunch as part of our services. For group training programs, we can arrange to have food brought into the facility for convenience.
» There are a number of restaurants in close proximity to our training facility within a short driving distance. Check out our Location Page for a list of nearby restaurants.
» Our open registration programs are scheduled from Monday - Friday. we do however offer programs on weekends for client's that have a minimum group of ten (10) or more students.
» All students that fully participate and successfully pass a written examination to complete the program will receive a TEMPORARY certificate on the day of the program
» We accept payment for our programs by;
VISA, MasterCard, Debit, or Company Cheque.
Unfortunately, we DO NOT accept AMEX (American Express).
» Permanent certificates will be completed and mailed within 30 - 40 days of completion of the program.
They will be mailed to the address filled out on the registration form you complete the day of the program. Students enrolled by their companies and paid by there companies, certificates will be mailed directly to the person enrolling you in the program.
» If you have lost or require a replacement certificate, please call our office #: (403) 287-8578 and we will verify your certification and can reproduce a new certificate for a nominal fee.
» The H2S Alive certificates are administered directly from ENFORM. for further assistance on certification please call ENFORM direct at: 1 (800) 667-5557
» Our facility doesn't have WIFI at this time.
» No, unfortunately, our policy is to send the certificate to the person paying for the program.
Is it a requirement to take Confined Space Level I program before I can take the Level II, II-R, or Level III program?
» No, the other levels of Confined Space training programs are designed to offer the same content with different levels of content information or hands-on examples.
» Confined Space level I program is a classroom THEORY ONLY program to give participants general knowledge of Confined Space hazards and controls.
Level II-R program covers all the information in the level I program with additional emphasis on elimination and control of CS hazards with a hands-on practical component in our confined space simulator.
» Emergency First-Aid is a one day training program that covers life threatening scenarios.
Standard First-Aid covers all information in the emergency program and covers wound care, poison, splinting, environmental concerns etc.
» We offer Level "C" CPR (Infant, Child, Adult) with all of our Open Registration programs.
» Please check our our website program information for CPR/AED training.
» We would suggest that if you are participating in this program that you attend clean shaven however it is not required as part of the program.
» Enform no longer offers this option for re-certification for the H2S Alive program.
» Both of these training programs are seasonal programs and we post our Open Registration programs on line as soon as we have all the logistics in order.
» A machine is required to participate in the above programs. if you do not have a machine, we will be happy to provide you with a machine for a rental fee.
» At this time, we do not offer OSSA approved training programs. Please check back often and we will post when we are able to provide these programs.