Incident Accident Investigation is a one-day program which prepares participants to conduct basic level incident and accident investigations.
PURPOSE: Help participants understand why it’s important to investigate incidents and accidents and to determine what incidents and accidents should be investigated. To ensure participants understand their legal investigating and reporting requirements while having them develop an understanding of the benefits gained from investigating incidents and accidents.
- The investigation process
- Responding to the incident
- How to gather information about the incident
- Facts you need using the information to properly identify root causes of the incident
- Recommending short-term corrective measures and long-term corrective measures that when implemented will reduce the likelihood of similar situations from recurring.
Full participation, hands-on demonstrations and a written examination are required to successfully complete the program and receive certification which is valid for 3 years.
Start Time: 8:00am sharp
ON-LINE Awareness Program for Accident Investigations